Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kreep and Wagener discuss national security, May 2, 2011

Q: Do you think it's significant that this time, unlike in 2009 when I was the only one there with the camera getting the conference, this time was different, because now C-SPAN put in a media request?

KREEP: Well, we had C-SPAN covering it live. We had ABC here. I didn't see CBS, but they had requested also. You know, I think Mr. Obama, in filing or submitting for publication this document, whatever it is, on Wednesday, last Wednesday, actually brought more attention to the issue than any one of us that are on the other side of this issue could have. He made it the news.

Q: I agree. Do you think this sudden declaration last night, almost at the midnight hour on the east coast, that they had killed Osama Bin Laden, but he's not presenting any body, he's not presenting any proof, do you think there was a staged act to take attention away from you and Orly Taitz here in this hearing?

KREEP: I'm not going to say something like that. I have no evidence to that. I have no – nothing on which to base it, so I'm not going to say anything.

Q: Good timing, though.

KREEP: Well, my understanding is that he did it right during the middle of Donald Trump's TV show. So maybe that has more to do with it than us.

No comments:

Post a Comment