Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cody Judy re: Manning trial

[Quick and dirty]

CODY JUDY: I'll never forget when I called James David Manning up and told him that I had a dream that I was back in New York and that I arrived just in time to testify. New York was a long ways away and I didn't know if I could make it back there, but this dream was so strong and I had just seen it and visualized myself on the road and making it back to New York and arriving just right on time. I felt so strongly for the constitution and our freedoms, and I just believed that the Lord Jesus Christ was actually telling me to go back there.

I just believed that the – that's what the Lord wanted me to do, and I felt his hand – it was a – I mean, when you feel the Lord's hand, it is a privilege to do any service that he asks you.

I believe that that's what the Lord wanted me to do, was to go back to Harlem, New York, and testify in that CIA Columbia Obama trial. I think we have to remember or maybe think about is if the Lord wanted me to do that, then we have to understand that it was very important, it was crucial, and if you believe that our constitution is hanging by a thread and that the natural born citizen clause has not been stood up for recently, Pastor Manning gave a video, and he was claiming that, you know, he was saying that he had so many people that were gonna show up that disappointed him. Phil Berg was supposed to be there the night of the trial, never showed up. [Inaudible] thousands, maybe tens of thousands of people show up for the protesting the mosque that's being built in New York City, and we realized that the Columbia – CIA Columbia Obama trial march, we were lucky to have 150 or 200 people there any particular day. We did it for seven days. We said that they would do seven times around. But I was there every single day with him, even the first day I was with him and one other person. In fact, I'm the only person that made all seven marches.

The significant thing about that is in mouth of two witnesses is the Lord's word established, and that is very important, but the thing that we have to consider is all the sacrifices that everybody made to get there. I had, literally, $500 in my name in starting that trip. I just barely got out there. I didn't know Pastor Manning. I didn't know anybody there. I'd been to New York one other time myself for about two hours, and I found the first night I was there was sleeping on Broadway in my little utility trailer in a sleeping bag, and to me that's faith, you know, but it's okay to have faith in something that you know that god wants you to do, and this was very, very important, and I don't think it's really dawned on America's mind yet, and that might be because the trial has not been made available to the American people.

Now I have written Pastor Manning three letters requesting that he release those trial tapes to the general public so they could see it. Congress, you know, is controlled by the Democrats right now. That might be his hesitation in giving it to Congress, and Congress's own irresponsibility with the constitution is flagrant, obviously. I mean, if you hand the Democrats something that's going to take Obama out of office for being ineligible and being a fraud and lying on the declaration of candidacy, well, they're trying to cover each other.

You know, it's very interesting in the Book of Mormon there is a big uprising in the Americas, and it's about [gadianton?] robbers, and they infiltrate the government and actually usurp [Nephi?], and it leads to the total destruction of the whole American empire.

[Musical interlude]

My fellow Americans, the inalienable rights that god has given to us he has given to us, but if we do not take responsibility for those, he can take those away from us. Very, very painful thing. We have got to do better. We have got to wake up, and I'm asking you please to wake up.

I think the American people deserve to know. It was called We the People's court, and We the People's court – well, we the people would like to see what happened in your CIA Columbia Obama trial. Every person that sees what happens, or what happened, in that trial will be another member of your audience, will be another marcher in your line, and just because the line was small when it happened in May, 14th through the 19th, doesn't mean that everybody can get in line and see that, see the proceedings, won't also get in line with you in the support we need for Congress. Right now I'm running for the U.S. Senate, and I need your help. You know, I was a presidential candidate in 2008, and to my recollection there's not too many, if any at all, presidential candidates who have ever testified on stand against another presidential candidate, and I did that, and I did it because I believe in the constitution. I felt strongly, very strongly, that we should stand, that we need to take a stand for the constitution.

So if I can encourage you to write Pastor Manning and ask him you'd like to see those tapes, because you'd like to become a member of the march. Gosh, you know, we could have 70 million people look at those things and decide to line up behind him. So we would be ready come the November elections to vote our consciences. Hey, America, that's what it's all about, taking a stand. Let's take a stand, stand up for the constitution and the freedom and liberty of our [children?]. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment